Danish shipowner Monjasa has acquired full ownership of five tankers with a total deadweight of 37,500 tonnes.
All five tankers will be deployed for continued bunker operations in the company's core markets in the Arabian Gulf, West Africa, and the Panama Canal.
Monjasa took delivery of the first two tankers in Dubai earlier this month. The remaining tankers will be delivered during the coming months.
Leading up to the acquisitions, four tankers have previously been on bareboat charter by the company.
The five acquired tankers are the 2009-built Aarhus (pictured), Delhi, and Amsterdam; the 2010-built Accra; and the 2004-built Annie.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Sri Lankan Navy commissions ex-PLAN frigate
- US Navy completes acceptance trials of USNS Puerto Rico
- Cemre floats out double-ended ferry for Fjord1
- US Coast Guard cutter returns from Eastern Pacific patrols with over one tonne of seized drugs
- Bourbon Oceanteam 101 gets charter extension for works in Angola