Cemre Shipyard has launched a new double-ended Ro-Pax ferry for Fjord1.
Upon entering service in the first quarter of 2020, the ferry will operate along Fjord1's Sandvika-Edøya route.
The hull is set to be towed to Havyard's facilities in Leirvik for fitting out, testing, and completion.
KNOT, Total sign long-term contract for shuttle tanker
in Tanker World
Ultra Deep Solutions DSCV scores long-term contract with EPC firm
in Dive Support
- Nevsky Shipyard begins sea trials of Project MPSV12 salvage vessel
- DOF scores AHTS contracts in New Zealand
- Coast guard vessel becomes first Norwegian ship to reach North Pole
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Sri Lankan Navy commissions ex-PLAN frigate
- US Navy completes acceptance trials of USNS Puerto Rico
- US Coast Guard cutter returns from Eastern Pacific patrols with over one tonne of seized drugs
- Monjasa acquires full ownership of five tankers
- Bourbon Oceanteam 101 gets charter extension for works in Angola